Sunday, February 4, 2007

Think Pink!!!!!


The weather is GREAT for stamping!!! Snowy and Cold.................Makes me want to stay in my jammies all day and Stamp. In keeping with the Valentine Theme, I designed a 6x6 mini book as a goodbye momento for a coworker. We had fun at work last week taking the photographs, which I mounted on a seperate page. Each person will then write their own farewell message. This was a fun project and worked up fairly quickly. I attached the pages with Ribbon. All stamps and supplies are from Stampin' Up! Images from SU, copyright 2005-2007.


2 comments:

  1. Hi, this card is darling. I tried leaving you a pm at SCS but the message would not go through. I'll try again later! Joan B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****