Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Sleepy Stamper!









This Sleepy Stamper has not been posting to the blog. I was preparing for VICTOPIA.........My yearly weekend crop with my best stamping/scrapping friends. This is the Third year that I have hosted this and I must say it is still a blast. The Martini drinking girls are all from western ontario and travelled by train last Thursday to stay until Sunday. The rest of the ladies are local and came and went throughout the weekend. A great time was had by all. We pretty much scrapped and stamped at our leisure, but participated in one challenge in which we had to make a project with the items packed into a "mystery" bag by our stampin' Sista's!!!!

Caramel Apple Martini Recipe:

2 shots (1.5 ounces per shot ) of Green Apple Vodka
2 shots of Sourz Apple Liquer
1.5 shots of Buttershotz Liquer
4 Shots of Cranberry Juice
Shake over ice and serve with a slice of green apple.

These Martini's are to DIE for!!!! But watch out!!! they are smooth and powerful!!!

Needless to say..................between Thursday and Sunday I only managed with less than 12 hours sleep!!!! I have tucked myself in quite early the last two nights and still am tired.

Well worth it though! I am SO blessed to have such wonderful women in my life!!!!!

The projects you see are Jacqui and her wonderful mini book................her package definately was a challenge!!!!

Jan made this amazing little ornament out of a thick glass tile, page pebbles and chipboard........honestly, this woman can THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX!!!!

Lastly, my Unfinished Layout..............I received beautiful paper and stickers in my package, but was too pokey to complete the layout!!!!

Can't wait for JACTOPIA in October............where the East travels West......Stay tuned!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'll bet you sure did have fun! Those things just wear me out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****