Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Did you see it? Now you don't!


Oops!!! Big Faux pas on my blog. I did manage to put a post up a day or two ago. The card that I posted was one that I had submitted to Rubber Stamper Magazine quite some time ago. Anyway, I didn't hear anything about it, so I assumed it was okay to go ahead and post it. By coincidence, I went into one of my yahoo groups yesterday and saw a post congratulating me. Needless to say, that card has been published in their latest issue. I am not sure about the posting rules, but am thinking that it is supposed to be exclusive, so I pulled that post immediately upon getting the message. Anyway, I am hoping that they will send me a copy of the magazine, because I have yet to locate it here in town!!!!

So, here is another card, that is definately safe to post. I am SO going through stamp withdrawl. I have been studying for an exam and still haven't had the opportunity to play with my New Catalogue preview sets, except for two designs, that I put together for my Stampin' Up! Team meeting, this being one. A Triangle Trifold card, the main image stamped with the Birds from the Zoofari set..............available in the New SU! Idea Book and Catalogue. The sentiment comes from "All in a Row". How do you like these delicious new colours??? These are three of the six New Colours for the 2007-2008 In Color collection (Blue Bayou, Purely Pomegranate (Yummy!) and Summer Sky DP!). Stay tuned for more samples in the next week or so!!!!!! Directions to make this trifold card and other neat projects can be found on the Scor-Palwebsite. They have a great project gallery there featuring some of my favourite stampers.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being published! This card is adorable! Love the colors! I really need to try one of these cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****