Saturday, June 30, 2007

Original Sketches


Isn't this a unique sketch? I designed this card for a sketch challenge swap that was posted on one of the groups that I was on. I free handed the arrow (THAT was an interesting process!) and made good use of my punches.

I used Celery and Soft Sky Designer Paper, which is available in the New Catalogue, along with many other delicious Colours that are perfect for combining.

In addition, I used Not Quite Navy cardstock (notice the trend in my last few posts???)

The Stamps are from the Office Accoutrement and Everyday Flexible Phrase Collection from Stampin' Up as are the brads. Lots of layers give this card a fun look!


If I don't get back tomorrow, Happy Canada Day to all my friends celebrating!

4 comments:

  1. I really like this card. Navy is a great, basic color. It goes with everything. The arrow is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome card. Everything is just perfectly put together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this is a very fun layout! Lots of different possibilities for combining of elements. Love your arrow! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****