Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I wan't it to feel like summer, but it doesn't!!!!


Can you beleive that I have been wearing Fleece for the Last THREE Days???? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!


This is just SO SO SO unfair!!!!! (am I conveying the mood of Frustration to you yet???)

On Canada day, which is SUPPOSED to be blisterin' hot, I stood for three hours wrapped in a fleecy blanket........................Hmmmmm did I already write about this???? (Now I am REALLY getting scared..................it all started when I turned down those progressive lenses a few months ago..............and now I am forgetting what I already told you!!!) . Anyway, my point was that it is STILL freezing. I wore socks today!!! Yes, SOCKS IN JULY! Now that is a travesty!!! At the rate this weather is going, we'll be wearing toques in August and skating on the Canal in September!!!!

Anyway, doesn't this fella look like he is having a nice splash?? Honestly, those are not ice chips all over him, but refreshing shiny dew drops (made with stickles of course!) I just received this Silly Sealife Set this week and created this card for the SCS Sketch Challenge. I used Basic Grey Designer Paper as well as Summer Sky and Blue Bayou, two of SU!'s new in colours for this year. I painted off the lid of my inkpads with my Aquapainter and Summer Sky and Blue Bayou ink. I used some Bashful blue for the water and sky. I embossed whisper white paper with my Cuttlebug Embossing Plate and then sponged SS and BB ink over top. The embellishments are from Karen Foster and Rob and Bob Studio.

3 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the dew drops and your CB background. It does remind me of summer, which yesterday it felt like we had here in NS but today it's overcast and quite cool!! Have a great day.
    Speedy B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sorry it's cold. You should come to Florida, it's hot, hot hot. That's why I live here. I would be so miserable in the cold.

    Mr whale is so cute, love the Cuttlebug BG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so tempted by this set and this card is another adorable reason why! It's chilly and windy here today, too. That's what happens when it gets hot in the valley--it sucks all the cool marine air in on top of us coasties.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****