Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Oh So Lovely and Elegant

I created this card for an elegant card class that I am teaching tomorrow night.............it's funny that kraft paper can be used with an elegant theme, but to my surprise, it worked quite well.

The "Oh so Lovely" set is one of the new SU! Hostess sets in the new catalogue. Aren't the images pretty? I also LOVE the shadow stamp that goes behind the image. In addition to kraft paper, I used vanilla and Burgandy papers. The gold brads seem to match quite well.












A big thanks to Mercy for adorning me with a Rockin' Girl Blogger tag!!! That is SO cool and I LOVE the pink!!!

I am going to tag

Alli

Joan


Wendy

They are all Rockin' Stampers with great great Blogs!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. This card is so beautiful. Gotta get me some kraft paper!
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so simple and elegant, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Good luck with your class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love this set and it looks wonderful in Burgundy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****