Thursday, October 25, 2007

One More Sleep!

Until you can order the latest Hanna set-'Tis the Season. This Hanna is Happily decorating for Christmas and comes with all sorts of neat accessories to make the prettiest Christmas cards ever.

To order this new Hanna, click on the Hanna Stamps icon on my sidebar. I hope to have some more samples for you soon!!!!

Recipe:

Stamps: Hanna, 'Tis the Season
Ink: Black, Bashful Blue, Sage Shadow
Paper: White, Sage, Real Red, Soft Sky and MM Christmas Dp. I coloured these images with Markers. Embossed the Snowflake onto the circle and finished it off with some SU! Red Ribbon and a fire brad.

6 comments:

  1. Super cute Vicki, Hope you are feeling better, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Hanna darlin'!!
    Have we slept enough yet?!
    Is she available NOW??
    Wow!! What a darling creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute card! I love the Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love it, Vicki!!!

    Glad you are feeling a little better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it!! That is SO cool! You are rocking Miss Holiday Hanna baby!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****