Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hanna Makes Rain!


I love to combine images from various stamp sets to create some interesting scenes. When looking at this little ducky from Rain Rain Come this Way! as well as the little Rain Drops, I was thinking that it would be neat to use the Hanna from "Tis the Season to Splash the little Duck!!! You don't have to be boxed in by the theme of a certain set, just let your imagination run wild!!!!!

This Magical Hanna (Isn't she amazing!) was very fun to create!

Rain Rain is being released at Midnight tonight!!!! Follow the Link to Hanna Stamps to be one of the first to get this sweet sweet stamp set!

Recipe:

Paper: Bazzil Basics, Night of Navy and Whisper White from SU! Glitter Stack from DCWV
Ink: Palette Noir
The images were coloured directly with SU! Stamp n' Write Markers. The Skirt, Top and Umbrella were paper pieced and the small flowers and word window punch were punched with the Glitter Stack Paper. Green Galore and Old Olive Ink were sponged around the Hand drawn pond to create the look of grass.

Basic Grey Button, The Large Flower and Spring Flower Punch were used to create the embellishment in the upper left hand corner.

Hope that you come to visit my site again soon!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. When I saw the title of this, I was fearful of where the rain might be coming from! But you opted to keep it tasteful, good for you. Shame on my rotten mind.This again is so pretty, what else can I say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm completely in love with this card, Vicki! What a unique idea! The papers & colors are fabulous ... oh yeaaahhhhhhhhh!!

    ~Tex

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your new Hanna creations are so absolutely darling, Vicki! The papers, colors, design ideas--all fantastic! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore this card! You did a fantastic job! Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****