Friday, January 11, 2008

Sweetest Hangover!

Sorry, I didn't make it in yesterday.................I was nursing a Hangover!!!! Yep! a real cyber induced doozie!!!! You see, the night before, I attended the My Favorite Things Cocktail Release Party on Splitcoast Stampers!!! It was such fun, but the posts are fast and furious, there were so many great samples to see from the design team and you have to read really fast to keep up!!! That being said, the excitement is contagious as everyone anticipates the release of the new Stamp Sets.

This month, Kim released two full sets and a mini set, for which I have posted samples of each here.















This sweet Horse image is from the Punny Farm Set. The card base is made with We R Memory Keeper Kitchen Cards. DP is from Cosmo Cricket. Prima Flowers mounted on a Seven Gypsies metal embellishment complete the look.





Want to make a Sweet for your Sweet??? I made this little candy card with a Peppermint Patty Centre. Stay tuned for a mini tutorial coming soon. The sweet heart border, heart embellishment and sentiment are part of the Be Mine set.















Finally, My Birthday Celebrations Box and the Mother's Day Card were both made with images from the Happy Occasions Set. This set is great for making quick cards or creations that follow the clean design trend. I covered this $$$ store Recipe Box with SU's! Designer Paper and then Stamped, Layered and mounted the Birthday Cake image onto the stamped background. I love the little polka dotted frame in this set because you can stamp the frame to coordinate with any colour!!! I cute File Cards at 4x6 inches and embellished the tops with contrasting Tab and Flower Punch Outs with Build a Brad centres.

The New Sets are just adorable!!! To see more adorable cards created with these sets and more hop on THIS LINK

Follow the MFT Icon on my Sidebar to check out all the stamps and other goodies that Kim has to offer over at My Favorite Things. For my Canadian viewing audience (he he!!!) Kim is very very prompt with shipping your purchases and your schtuff will be here before you know it!!!!!!!

Once again, a Humongous Thanks to Kim for the Gorgeous Stamps and the Opportunity to experience the excitement of stamp releases over at My Favorite Things!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all these samples. I ordered mine and will have to patient... I live in Ontario but they are fairly quick to ship out their product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your samples are amazing Vicki and it was SO much fun having you, you really fit right in with all of us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****