Sunday, February 24, 2008

CHA What a Blast!!!!


So here I am at CHA in the Hanna Booth. What an exciting experience. Meeting Kristi for the first time after numerous phone calls and emails. She is even nice in person than I ever imagined. We took several hours to set up the display and by the end of the day were ready to have a little R&R and some dinner. I was SO excited to be a part of Hanna's debut at CHA and to actually see all the new lines of Designer Paper to which I am So terribly terribly addicted!!!




Here is our Beautiful Kristi herself. As wonderful on the inside.............caring, kind considerate and a great sense of humour! I am blessed to have her as a friend!




What about this little chiquita??? This is the from the Imaginisce display, which was one of my Favourite Booths. Can't wait to get that Summer Penguin Paper!!!




Here is Kristi, Leann and Lisa, two very talented members of the Hanna Stamps Design team and fun and lovely as well. I was just thrilled to meet them.


Meeting Anna Wight was a delight!!!! Anna is one of my FAVOURITE stamp artists and a constant source of inspiration in my every day work!!!!




Watching Trudee work magic with the Copic Markers was informative and interesting. You can find Trudee's beautiful creations in many of the current paper crafting magazines.

We shared a booth and accommodation with Luann and Pearl. These ladies are wonderful and hilarious all wrapped in one package. I can't wait to meet up with them again!!!!!

I will post a few more pictures in a bit.........................Jon and Tye, the science guys are in need of the computer!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Kristi must be very tall. I am very short. I'll be afraid what a picture looks like with the two of us in it. I love penguins! We are penguin crazy here. I have afew (okay a lot) of the Memory Box penguins and can't wait for the new line you just showed.

    Tell me about Victopia....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki you look great! So does Kristi. You must have had a ball. And how cool to meet Anna Wight!!!

    Did you get my e-mail about the catalogues by any chance? I'm sure you've been swamped since you got back.

    Talk to you later,
    Carla.
    (cardsbycarla)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous pictures! Looks like you are having a fantastic time. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a blast at CHA Vicki! Thanks for sharing the fun pictures, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great girl! Glad you had a good time. Isn't it great meeting online friends?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****