Saturday, March 8, 2008

Riley won't be flying today!



It's an absolutely miserable day! Well, especially for Flying in a little plane!!! It snowed ALL night and it is going to snow ALL day!!! Yuck!!! I just want to have some pleasant weather........the upside to a snow day...........I have a great excuse to stay inside and STAMP!!!


This little Riley is enjoying much better weather! Initially I thought he might be down in Texas, but I heard that a certain friend of mine was battling the snowy elements in the south to chauffeur some awesome ladies around town.........Can you imagine?? Two inches of Snow in Texas..........perhaps girls, I was just sending you a little gift from the North!!!

I created this card for the Hanna Stamps Design Team Challenge that is posted each Friday in the Hanna Stamps Member Forum We would LOVE for you to come out and play with us! Each Friday, one of the talented members of the team post a new challenge. Won't you come out and play??

This weeks challenge was to combine More Mustard, Ballet Blue and Garden Green. I would say that this was a challenge for me, as I never would have thought of combining these colours and I must say that I like it!!! In addition, we were challenged to add a little bling, thus the brads and the glitter to the clouds.................everything I make these days seems to have some glitter. Perhaps it's the influence of the Sun reflecting off of all this SNOW!!!!!

I am hoping that Riley will fly back soon with a little bit of Sunshine for me!!!!!

Have a great weekend ladies and stay tuned!!! FIVE new Hanna sets will be released next Friday and Kristi has a Great Special for you. Check HERE for the details!!

6 comments:

  1. Know what I hate about life? Besides the bad weather and snow we have as well....my stuff pales in comaprison to yours. I am just not good at out of the box thinking. I made y first Riley in the plane yesterday. My Riley s brown and my plane is grey. Your Riley pops full of fun and my Riley is boring like everyday real life. Don't worry, it's nothing that a vacation in the Carribean won't cure. (If only I had one coming up....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riley is looking FUN FUN FUN in his striped plane! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my...that peice plane is AWESOME..funtastic card girl!

    Sorry about your weather...prayers all the snow melts soon1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just adorable and you made the colors turn out so great together. Well done

    Billie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling Riley card!!! Wow, I am amazed at all that SNOW!!! That must be a tough choice, shovel or stamp!!! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word....I have seen this little moose do so many things...I just love him!! Joan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****