Sunday, June 22, 2008

Miss Moffia Gothic Princess


I just LOVE this image..................Not your run of the mill pretty girl, Moffia exhudes attitude and unique beauty.

I am So blessed to have the opportunity to design for Stampotique, home of these wonderful images by Daniel Torrente. Take a trip to Carole's website. You won't be disappointed when you see all the amazing high quality rubber stamps that she has to offer there.

This card was created with Rusty Pickle DP. I just LOVE this girly Pirate Paper..........absolutely funkaliscious!!!!!
I stamped the image directly onto the light pink DP and then added some white gel pen and platinum stickles to highlight it slightly. You can't really see the magnitude of the BLING factor, but believe me, in real life it's purty!!!

Diamond Brads and a little chalk on the cheeks gussy her up just right!!!!!

Take a gander at Stampotique.......................don't mean to be an enabler, but I am sure you will find lots of images that you will just have to have.!!!!
See you real soon...............................

4 comments:

  1. OMG THIS rocks............
    I LOVE this card. You need to frame it......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love that paper, your layout and Miss Moffia, AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello fello Vicki I have been thinkin I sure wish I had a teenage/young adult stamp for my DD and friends and whalllaaa here they are on your sight....I'm definitely checkin it out. We're all about beauty on the inside and originality too. You sound a bit like Juno on the movie. LOVE IT!!! i'll be back....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki - this card is just awesome!! You had me hooked on the Daniel Torrente Stampotique line from your very first card - I just love these stamps - they are just so incredibly unique!! They kinda remind me of something out of Tim Burton's "The Nightmare Before Christmas" - I just fell in love with them - thanks for sharing your wonderful creations and being such an enabler!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****