Monday, July 28, 2008

The Perils of a Travellin Stamper (new Hanna Releases)

Well, as you can see, I arrived home safely from my Trip to CHA Chicago, followed by a leisurely week at the cottage, where I was able to create some adorable cards. Quite a few of the cards I made were sneak peeks for the new Hanna Release, which will happen this Thursday evening at Midnight.

I have SO much to tell, but in a nutshell as much as I have had a wonderful two weeks, I have had some big glitches. Firstly I broke the lens for my Camera when I got stranded in Washington D.C. on my way home from Chicago. Oh yes, I have a small point and shoot camera for back up, but it appears to have gone missing in action.

Oh and did I mention that I wiped my entire computer out this weekend. Not such a bad thing on one hand as when I installed all the applications again, I was able to retrieve the information. Not so good on the other hand because my Photoshop Program appears to have gone on vacation.

Anyway, I hope to get it all sorted out in a day or two!. I have some amazing pictures to show from CHA as well and some sweet tales to tell.

You needn't miss out on the amazing sneak peek that the talented Hanna Team has for you. Follow the link on my Sidebar to see their wonderful creations every day this week!!!!!

The party starts Thursday evening at 9 p.m. EST in the Hanna Member Forum.

See you there!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****