Monday, May 4, 2009

Christmas Stamping week 15-Colour Challenge!



Maria presented us with a really really fun challenge this week, a colour challenge~

I love this picture and had a lot of great ideas, but being the procrastinator that I have been as of late, I waited until  the last minute I decided I needed to do something very quick if I planned to get into bed at a decent time!!! So these pretty pre made card kits from England came to mind!




You can find them at www.kanbancrafts.com I received some samples from a lovely Lady Gillian that I met at Summer CHA in Chicago. All I added to the equation was some dew drops and SU Ribbon.............quickest card I ever made!

Guess what??? I am thrilled to announce that I will be hosting the challenge once a month! My slot will fall on the 2nd week of the month!!! Sure hope you'll play along!!!!

Hit the link on my sidebar to see the CS Diva's latest creations!

Happy Stamping!

*****Vicki~~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. another fabulous card Vicki you have been busy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vicki! I know what you mean. . .I was a procrastinator too and I'm the one who created the challenges! LOL!! Bad, bad, Maria!!

    I'm glad that you will be hosting each month!! It'll jazz things up. I'm not big on monotony so I can't wait to see what you come up with each month!

    For a quickie card, your card is fantastic. It reminds me of traditional Christmas cards. Very pretty!! Love the pretty Christmas tree image inside the ornament shape! Awesome job as always!!

    Hope you have a fabulous week!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I procrastinated as well!! You made a great card though! I love it! I look forward to your challenges each month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****