Saturday, June 27, 2009

For Ethan-A big Thank You and my Blog Candy Winner

Thanks SO much for all your support in getting the word out for the Fundraiser in Ethan's memory. To date $1,423.20 has been raised for the Make-a-Wish Foundation. We couldn't have done it without all the support of the stamping Community. To those of you who posted the information, purchased the stamps and made samples, we can't thank you enough.

Through Random.Org, the winner of my Blog Candy is Tracey, from Tray's Spot
Congratulations Tracey!

Hugs for you all and God Bless!

*****Vicki~~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. Wow! The support for this has been awesome! I just love this community of ours - always looking to support a good cause!

    And thanks so much for the blog candy win. That gc will be put to good use I can assure you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Tracey! Thank you Vicki for sending the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, it is really late here, I heard your message, everything sounds great for the DT. Can we also say they need to show at least 1 card for the rest of that month. TX, see you soon...Kristi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****