Monday, June 1, 2009

Hanna Release Party Tonight!







So let the fun begin tonight!!!!  I LOVE the Hanna Release Parties! Always such a blast! Lots of Chatter, silliness and of course Contests and great prizes! Join us between 9 and 11 p.m. EST HERE



Isn't this one Classy lady? Her image hails from 5 little dresses, one of Hanna newest stamp sets! I found this funky DP at Michaels a couple of weeks ago and being a fan of Animal Prints, I had to have a few sheets!  Wanting to keep this card very simple as I didn't want to cover up the paper, I just added my main image with a Petaloo flower embellie!!!!

In addition to checking out the Terrific DT sites for more sneaks, you can see some great samples here:

JODI



REBECCAH




CINDY:


Hope to see you Tonight!

*****Vicki~~~~~

10 comments:

  1. Vicki, this is so perfect! little girl is beautiful! Hugs and happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card! Love the animal print!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is one hot mamma!!
    Hugs,
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous and sexy!!! HOT!! Love it!!

    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now she is really a knockout! What great sophisticated colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh la la!! Just love that background!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Big time classy chick! I love it. That leopard dp is awesome. Makes you wanna go "rrroaarr". . .such a fun card! Awesome job with the coloring too!! As always. . FABULOUS!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, she is a sassy girl that's for sure - fabulous card!!!!!
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh that is soo much fun!!! great card! vavavoom!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****