Friday, June 19, 2009

Our Creative Corner Star Challenge


The challenge this week for OCC is to use Stars on your card. I had this sweet new Liberty Riley coloured and thought it would be perfect for this challenge. I am thinking that I should have gave his clothes a verdigris colour, 'cause now that I am looking at him, I'm thinking that perhaps he looks more like Julius Caesar than Lady......erm Gent Liberty, but anyway, he's stinkin' cute and was just recently released over at Hanna Stamps

Wait until you see the fabulous cards that the DT has created for you this week! I had a sneak peek when I was uploading and all I can say is WOW!!!!

Please visit the OCC Blog for the details on how you can play along!

Gearing up for a busy weekend! Football finals will occur this weekend (Saturday AND Sunday) along with a trip to see a Theory of a Dead Man contest and Fathers' day of course!!!

Enjoy your weekend!

*****Vicki~~~~~

15 comments:

  1. Yeah, he does have a Julius Ceasar look but he looks fantastic anyway. . .not sure he could pass for "Lady" Liberty but . . .there's a lot of cross-dressers out there nowadays! Besides the Statue of Liberty sorta has a masculine face. LOL! Awesome card. . .love the patriotic look to your card!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. nahh, I think it's fine you left him white, it looks good to me!!! This really came out perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cross dresser - *snort* love that Riley - great card, Vicki!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki, the card is fabulous but then I was distracted by the fact that you're going to see TOADM...LOVE them!! Have a fabulous weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HE IS SOOOO CUTE!!! Wow Love what a GREAT CARD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I love him. I had to stand up and sing the Star Spangled Banner when I saw him.....and I'm Canadian!!!!!
    Good luck to Jon at football today - I hope it's not raining there like it's raining here....cause not only is he gonna be "stinky" he's gonna be soaked and covered in mud too!
    big hugs to both of you!
    Love ya
    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! He is too too cute! LOL, your funny with the Julius Caesar thing! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally cute Riley card!!! I think your coloring is awesome - just perfect!!!

    Have a great weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Vicki, love this cute Riley and your great design. Hope you are having a great weekend. Hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's so cute Vicki!! Love this Riley stamp!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous card Vicki! Riley is adorable as always!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Vicki! Love your Star card ... super cute layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****