Monday, June 22, 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge #20


I was thrilled to be asked to be a Guest Designer for The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog. Unity Stamps are sponsoring the challenge this week and I am a huge fan of their Kit of the Month Stamps! You get a WHOLE lot of stamps for a great deal each month and I have been very pleased with the images and the quality of the deep etched rubber! The images and sentiment for this card came from the March Kit of the Month
In case you were wondering what the challenge is this month, it's a great sketch by Carol Houghton, one of the Pink Elephant Designers. Hope you'll visit the Pink Elephant Challenge blog to see the awesome creations and play along with us~!
Don't forget to come back today, I have more posts for you!
I almost forgot to tell you how excited I was to play with SU's new in colours! On this card I used Razzleberry, Dusty Durango and Soft Suede. A few dew drops and some machine stitching made this card a very quick and easy one!
*****Vicki~~~~~

6 comments:

  1. Love your card Vicki and congrats for being Guest Designer this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEEEEE-UUUUUUUU-TEEEEEEEE-FUL - as always!!! Just like you!!
    8 more sleeps!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Vicki!! Love what you've done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT card Vicki! Thanks so much for agreeing to be a guest designer for us. Your card turned out wonderfully!!! I wish I could stitch on cards like you do!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the Pink Elephant Guest spot, love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the Pink Elephant Guest DT position Vicki! Your card is beautiful and I love the awesome layout!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****