Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pink Cat Sneak Peeks!


Mellisa has reallyoutdone herself over at Pink Cat Studio for this month's release! Check out these adorable little Fairies!!! They are just delicious!!!! I created this project (you won't see it in it's entirity until the sneak peeks are completed) with a base kit from Pinecone Press Flutterby Purse kit. When I was up visiting with my Stampin' Chickas last week, I found the kit at Scrapping Great Deals.......but you can purchase it online HERE



I coloured the images with Copics and added lots of glitter and glaze for Bling Bling~~~

The images are coloured, cut out and mounted on foam dots to add dimension. As you can see with the penguin, I stamped the image on the base tag so that I didn't have to worry about cutting out the little snowflake!!!!


These images are Stinkin' cute and goe so well with the purse kit, which has everything you need to complete the entire project.
In addition to our regular talented design Diva's, Pink Cat has two guest designers for this Month!
Check out what TINA and KIM have been up to!
See you tomorrow with the rest of the story................ohhhh that's the book!!!!
Happy Stamping!
*****Vicki~~~~~


9 comments:

  1. Oh how cool Vicki, love those sweet stamps, can't wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U have been BUSY!!! These samples are super cute, love the little penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, can't wait to see the whole thing, it looks amazing! I love all the glitter you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, Melissa is not the the only one who has outdone herself. This project is gorgeous VIcki! I love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I wish it was Thursday already so I can see your entire purse! Love the gorgeous papers you used and your colouring is gorgeous as always of course! Be back tomorrow for more peeks!!

    xxx
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you have been super busy Vicki, All your creations are fabulous as always, I love your Pink Cat project and such wonderful colours and colouring, Love the sparkly butterflies, See you tomorrow :-) Big Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicki, this is amazing!!! What a great project!!I can't wait to see the whole thing!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How creative and beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another "wow" project! Super cute, Vicki! I love it! Great choice of papers and awesome coloring. I love the sparkles on the butterfly!! Based on what you've shown so far, the project looks fantastic!! Beautiful job on the sneak peek!!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****