Monday, October 12, 2009

Christmas Stamping All Year Long #38 Sketch Challenge



What a Thankgiving we had!! Boy was I stuffed!!! After following a fairly strict diet and eating regime for the last few months, I allowed myself a day of feasting!!! Turkey, Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy.......Pumpkin Crisp and Bread Pudding with Rum Sauce........oh man! I'm almost nodding off in my chair as I write, I feel SOOO lethargic!

I used Maria's great sketch to whip up this quick and easy card. The main image and sentiment are die cut images from Kanban Crafts in England. They make matchiing 8.5x11 paper that compliments all the die cuts!!! I created this card in a hot Seven minutes and I think it's pretty! I added some half pearls from the dollar store to complete the sketch.



Want to give the sketch a try? Don't forget to check out my Sidebar to see what the other Christmas Stamping Diva's have created!!!



Happy Stamping!


*****Vicki~~~~~

6 comments:

  1. Great idea to use a die cut image!! I love that your paper matches the image too!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how fun to stuff yourself with yummy Thanksgiving food! Hey, gotta do it. . .it only comes once a year! LOL!

    Love your Christmas card, Vicki! It has a very elegant look. . .love that image. .. it's perfect! Great colors too! Thank you for all the beautiful cards you create for the blog!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is very pretty. I like those images.
    Luv ya
    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - Love the image you used. Seems that I've been using all the cute whimsical images - Need more of the traditional. Thanks for the reminder!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****