Monday, October 26, 2009

Christmas Stamping All Year Long # 40 -It's a Diorama


This will be our final challenge for this year! With Christmas coming, there is so much to do that we will take a break until next year. If you played along with all the challenges, you should have 40 cards complete! That's 40 more than I had finished this time last year! So i'm pretty happy.

Thanks for playing along. This weeks challenge is to create a Diorama card. You can find the directions HERE on splitcoaststampers. My good friend Diana Gibbs authored this Tutorial. It looks quite complicated, but really is very simple. The only difference in my card is that I used nestie's to punch my centres and I cut my cardstock to 5" high rather than 3".



The Cardstock I used is baby blue, pale lilac and burgandy. The stampset is retired and is called City of David ( I think.....lol....oh here I go again!). I ran the front panel through the cuttle bug for dimension.

Don't forget to hop on over to the CSAYL Blog to check out the Dynamite creations!!!

Happy Stamping!

*****Vicki~~~~~

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Vicki this turned out awesome! It's a great spin on the diorama - I like the different layers.
    The colours are beautiful as well.
    40 cards already for Christmas - man oh man - I really must try to get my poop in a group for next year....the most I was able to do this year was join the group!!!! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Vicki!! Fabulous Diorama card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty Vicki, love the colorcombo! Great work. Happy monday! Hugs Silke

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always loved that cute image and you've colored it beautifully! Love the scallop frame you've created!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****