Friday, October 30, 2009

Lori Boyd Lollipops available at Stamping Bella Today!!!



I am very excited to share some awesome news with you! My good stamping friend, Lori Boyd is illustrating for Stamping Bella! Her new line of Lollipop Stamps are being released today!!!

I have been blessed to know Lori through the Stamping Community and I have to tell you that her sweet Lollipop images are parallel to her personality. Although we have never met face to face, I've had the opportunity to chat with Lori on the phone and her warm and caring nature shines through.

Lori created three images in my likeness a few months ago, but I hadn't gotten around to playing with them. The image you see today is not an image that is being released at Stamping Bella, however it's a wonderful example of her whimsical peeps and I encourage you to head on over to the Bella site to view these lovely Lollipops!





I coloured Vicki with Copics and used a titch of white gel pen for highlighting! Cardstock is Primary Yellow, Bubblegum Pink and Orange. I ran the Orange Panel through the cuttlebug for added dimension and added a colourful buttons to complete the look. I discovered the awesome reasonable priced button bags at Stamping Bella and have accumulated several bags!

I wish Lori and Emily much success with the Lollipop Line!

Happy Stamping!

*****Vicki~~~~~

5 comments:

  1. Oh my Goodness... Oh My Goodness!!! She is positively PERFECT Vicki!!! You so made my heart smile with you kind words!!! What a great Stamping Friend you are!! It has been so long since I made those images for you, I had almost forgotten about them!!! So flatter that you made one in honor of the big day!!!!

    Big Hugs and lots of love,
    LORi

    P.S. That grass is adorable with her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I can see the resemblance LOL ... so cute!!!! I love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours on this Vicki! A gorgeous card!! Have a great weekend!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card Vicki!! I love the resemblance!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute, fun card, Vicki. I laughed when I read that you "coloured Vicki"!
    I did check out Lori's line of Lollipops and have already ordered a few... can't wait to get them! They are adorable images that should be a lot of fun to colour. As always, love your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****