Friday, October 16, 2009

PInk Cat Digi Studio Release-What a HOOT!!!!



Owl's stacked on a Unicycle!! Who'da Thunk it??? Melissa and her Wonderful Creative imagination! These little guys are Killing me!!!! This is just one little peek of the sweet new images you can get at Pink Cat Studio Digi Stamps Today!


Melissa is also adding a section in the store for free sentiments. How cool is that? It's very neat to have sentiments to match your images.


I had a hoot colouring this image with my Prisma Pencils! The DP is Basic Grey Cupcake with a Primary Red Card Base. Whimsical Flower Brads are from Stamping Bella.



I totally love this weeks images and have a few more creations to share with you a little later this week. Don't forget to check out the DT's Fabby Creations. I still haven't got them on my sidebar, but i'll get around to it soon..............but here are the links for you!


18 comments:

  1. OM Vicki, your card is sooo cool! I love the image..., you coloring is fab!!! Love, love, love this! happy friday! Big hugs Silke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute.... between you and Cindy I am now broke hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I haven't "crossed over" to digi stamps yet but boy, this is tempting ! Cute card Vicki ! ;o) Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girlfriend! This is SO FUN! Love the happy colors of this card!! Awesome coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous and happy card, Vicki! Love your colouring, the dp is perfect and those flower brads are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doesn't get much sweeter than that...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Vicki!! What a darling creation!! I love the fun bright colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coloring absolutely amazes me! It's gorgeous, I love the colors you picked to color them with!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card!We must have both been in the mood for dots! I just love these owls. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fun & fabulous coloring--I adore it!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is amazing Vicki, love the images
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such an adorable card Vicki! Love those owls. Have a fabulous weekend with the girls!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG these are KILLING me they are SO cute! You did an AMAZING job coloring them up, too! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. GREAT coloring Vicki! I'm not so good with shadows, like what you've done here :). Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh My GOODNESS Vicki!!!! This is beyond adorable!!! Fab coloring and wonderful colors!! You did it again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I'm enjoying my visit so much! I just had to stop for a moment to say I'm LOVING the new Pink Cat Studio digis!!! So many choices, so little time. I want to retire! Waaaahhhh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****