Friday, November 6, 2009

More Pink Cat Digi!


Teamwork is an effective way of getting things done isn't it? No man (bird) is an island and together peeps can achieve much more!! For instance, check out these little birds; It's very unlikely that one little peep could get that Cherry on that huge cupcake on it's own......Yeah, feeling a little silly this morning.......inspirational silly though! Distracted by that Cherry......yum, it looks good enough to eat!

In all seriousness though, when people band together, greatness can be achieved. I have seen this over and over in the stamping community. People organizing and donating to fundraisers, committing their time, sharing their talents and generally caring for others.

Sadly, I have participated in two fundraisers through Pink Cat Studio in benefit of two families who's sweet young children have passed on. I am amazed by the support of our stamping family.....people spreading the word about the fundraisers, contributing in one way or another to the fundraisers and the love and kindness that emits from supportive posts and comments.

For example, Kim has kindly encouraged others to make cards for Sarah and her family so that we can show her some love at this difficult time. Hop on over to her blog to get more details.



And now on to my card~ I coloured the cupcake with Copics in Sand......although in real life, I prefer white cake and icing, I was in a creative mood for Chocolate!!!! I wanted to create this card for a guy, thus the Mustard, Chocolate and lack of frou frou on this card. The Punch is a Martha Stewart Border.

Hope you'll come back tomorrow, I'm feeling quite clever as I was able to combine my Saturday Challenge Cards~!

Happy Stamping!

*****Vicki~~~~~

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely ADORABLE! OMG those little birds just make me smile and your card is colored wonderfully! SUCH an adorable work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Vicki!!! I love your birds putting the cherry on the cupcake!! Love your coloring!! Such a fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicki,
    What an adorable image and you have used it beautifully. As you say, sad to have to join fundraisers for such sad events - but I bought the Giraffe/Monkey image to show my support.
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki, this card is darling, love those little birds climbing atop the cupcakes! Thanks for the info to Kim's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an adorable image and card of course too hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very cute! I love the brown with the bright colors, super coloring.
    I've noticed a lot of sadness on the blogs today, it is heartbreaking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an adorable image!! Love this card Vicki!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card Vicki!! Love all the new images!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicki such an adorable card hun! Love your coloring! And thanks so much for the shout out for my candy for a cause! You're the greatest! :)
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! Your work is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****