Monday, November 23, 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge 42




This week Ella has a Recipe Challenge for us! What is this delicious Recipe you ask? Plaid, Brads and NO ribbon.............Now, if you KNOW me, you KNOW that you won't see very many ribbonless cards..........but now I can feel confident that if ever there is a ribbon shortage......after I use up my gazillion existing yards, that I CAN build a card with no Ribbon!!!



What about these cute Little Elfs??? These images are digi's from The Wildflower Patch. So you can make them just the size that you like!




DP is from Eskimo Kisses and SU! Images coloured with Copics and dusted with some fine Glitter, highlighted with white gel pen and Bedazzled with Spica Pens!

Hope you'll play along!!! You could win a prize from The Wildflower Patch. Head on over to TPE blog to see all the deets on where and how to load your card! Also don't forget to check out TPE Designer Cards, they are just gorgeous this week!

Happy Stamping

*****Vicki~~~~~

10 comments:

  1. No RIBBON!!! That is a hard one Vicki, but you have pulled it off. Sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GMTA Vicki ... I am with you about the ribbon yikes ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the non traditional colours you've used on this - really good card. The NO ribbon was so tough - sheesh hope we don't get a challenge that hard ever again.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet Vicki, love the boy and the girl... Great colorcombo. Wish you a happy week! Hugs Silke

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Vicki! Great card!! Happy Monday to you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - you CAN make a card with no ribbon!!! I thought you would have made some paper look like a ribbon!!!!!!
    Luv ya
    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I love this! I really like the colors you used!! And you did a great job with the no ribbon challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicki, you do one cute card after the other, with utterly fabulous coloring and flawless designs. I always enjoy my visits!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is adorable. Your beautiful colored kiddos and fabulous design make you not even notice there is no ribbon (gasp!) AWESOME job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh My Gosh!! these are just Super Cute!! ..I love the you've colored these cuties...they have come alive!!...Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****