Thursday, February 25, 2010

Christmas Stamping #42 It's a Colourful Christmas AND OCL Sketch!


It's Christmas Card Friday! Actually this week here in Kingston, it sure feels and LOOKS like Christmas! Big Fluffy Snowflakes have been falling for the last three days, creating a beautiful blanket of snow!!!! Feels like Christmas because I've had happy mail every day this week.....yep, stamps! Bringing all kinds rubber for me to play with! Can't wait to be sharing some stuff with you over the next month!

The theme for this week is It's a Colourful Christmas, hosted by ME!!!! I am a huge fan of Pink Christmas cards! so create a card in shades of pink!

We've started a fun challenge over at CSAYL......Each week one player will be chosen as our featured stamper. That player will have the opportunity to be a guest designer for the following week! Won't you play along with us?

In addition to featuring the OUR CRAFT LOUNGE Penguin Parka set, I've used a sketch From the OCL Design Team Friday Sketch Challenge




Each Friday on the OCL BLOG, you will see a fabulous sketch. Once a month a player is drawn from all the months participants to win a free stamp set! Fun!

Well, I think I better go dig out from under all the snow and clear the path to the mailbox! Hoping that there will be some more goodies there for me!

Happy Stamping!

19 comments:

  1. Fab card Vicki, love the calendar on the arrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card. Great idea to use an calendar arrow for the 'flower' layer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ditto for me....that arrow idea is awesome!!! Lovin' the little penguin dude!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a great take on the sketch. The arrow is too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card Vicki, I love the calendar on the side and the scene you created with the penguin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicki - wow great sketch and wonderful coloring on your image

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Vicki! Awesome challenge this week! I love pink Christmas cards! Your card is adorable. . I love that calendar arrow!! What a fantastic idea!!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just too cute Vicki!! Love the calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card Vicki! Loving the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  10. FREAKING AWESOME! Love that calendar in the corner.. you are SO creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AAAACK! So cute! I love it Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card! Love the calendar arrow - great idea!! Thanks for the great challenge - I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Vicki, Very Cool and Colorful Christmas calendar card. I love calendars and your card has inspired me to make the next one like it. Where do you get your tiny calendars? Rosy Eckhardt Yellowroses4us@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun card! I love the sketch and the December arrow.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute Vicki, love the arrow in the corner and your sweet penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute card.. thanks for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm back-tracking to last week's sketch, and I'm soooo glad I didn't miss this submission! FABULOUS! Love these colors, and like everyone else, that calendar arrow! Amazing coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****