Saturday, April 3, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie's Saturday Challenge #23



Krafty Girl Jeanne has challenged us to bring out our Die Cutters and Punches and get creating! I had a lot of fun colouring Ophelia. Isn't she a beautiful image? Of course she was coloured with Copics and I used some fine glitter on her wings.



Using Punches from Martha Stewart and SU! I created a large border and a scalloped edge to the lighter cardstock, which I embossed with a cuttlebug embossing folder. I used a beautiful crocheted flower, which was made by my good friend Andreanne. They are so pretty that I've been hoarding them, but this colour was perfect for my card!

Want to play along with the challenge and win the image that Jeanne is featuring today? Just make a creation with any Kraftin' Kimmie image and link it to Kraftin' Kimmie Blog.

Happy Stamping


12 comments:

  1. Wowsers....she is pretty!
    I love the purple tints and tones!
    Luv ya
    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just gorgeous!!! what wonderful coloring!! happy Easter, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki....this image is colored so very beautifully...wowza.....always inspired by a stop at your blog.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, this is beautiful Vicki! What gorgeous colors and image! Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicki, your card is stunning! Your coloring is perfect!

    Have a wonderful weekend :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  7. this card is stunning!!! your colouring took my breath away! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's absolutely breathtaking! Love the ethereal aura you have created for this card ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning Vicki! I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOWWWWWIE, that's some awesome coloring and I love the sparkle on her wings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****