Friday, June 11, 2010

Miles Builds a Castle



I have a feeling that Miles is going to be one adventuresome furry fella! Today he's enjoying more beach time! One of Kraftin' Kimmie's new June release images, he is going to be a showstopper I think and he can be yours on Sunday!





I bought this sweet BO BUNNY paper last year and am finally just getting around to using it! It's very neat because it's double sided and has various patterns and blocks on one side and four 6x6 blocks on the other, making it perfect for cards!!! I cut the little beach sign out of one of the blocks.

Miles is coloured in copics, with black, brown and white pen markings to add dimension. Not much else to say about the construction of the card. Be sure to check out the Krafty Girl's Blogs today........the june samples have been just amazing!

Happy Stamping~!

6 comments:

  1. OH no...this mouse needs to be bought by me I think...sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Vicki, it's such a fun card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Vicki. Miles is so cute and I love the way you have coloured the sandcastle!! Your signpost is a fabulous addition. Girl, you are too smart!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****