Thursday, June 24, 2010

Paper Romance Challenge Four-Ribbons and Bows

Today, our very own AMY is hosting the Paper Romance Challenge! Add some Buttons and Bows to your card!!! Make sure you play along with the challenge, because you could win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Paper Romance! You can link your creation to the Paper Romance Challenge Blog

I kept my card clean and simple today. I used Catching Some Rays a new Dustin Pike image from High Hopes Stamps and now available at Paper Romance.

The sentiment is from The {Stamps} of Life Get Well2You set.

The image is coloured with Copics. I added some Crystal effects to the tummy, but it dried a little cloudy, which didn't impress me much! Oh well, you win some, you lose some!

Don't forget to check out the DT creations! They're Fabby!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Vicki - this is so adorable...love this fun image and a perfect way to bring a smile to the face of someone who is not feeling well. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Vicki! I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he's cute with that little fishy in his tummy!
    Luv ya
    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  4. This works very well, Vicki! I LOVE what you've done : )

    Love and hugs ~
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, that is so darn cute!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****