Friday, July 16, 2010

Impression Obsession Challenge! -Big and Little Dogs



I found some time to Play today! Impression Obsession has a great challenge going on this week! You can read about it HERE. I used Big and Little Dogs for my entry!!! How cute is this pair????




I really wanted to focus on the Beautiful image, so I create a Quarter Fold Card. I coloured the image using a combination of Prism Pencils and Copic Markers. The DP matches the card well, but is ANCIENT.............lol.............I think it's SU from several years ago. I found some little Dog Bone Paper Clips and Wrapped some Black Gingham Ribbon around, creating a little bow..... It seemed a little bare, so I mounted it onto a Prima Flower to give it a little oomph!

Impression Obsession holds two Challenges per month, on the 1st and 3rd Thursday.....you should really check it out! You can win some fabulous Prizes and they have such a diversified range of stamps to suit all styles. Read all about the challenge on the Impression Obsession Blog!

I'm off to the Lake for a BBQ! Sure wish I could swim.........it will be a few weeks before I can have a dip, but I'll enjoy the tranquil sunset!!!!

Happy Stamping!
Im

4 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****