Thursday, July 8, 2010

Paper Romance Challenge #6- Let's get our glitter on!




Before I share the details of this week's challenge I am so happy to share that last week's winner of the $5 gift certificate was......
Wendy Ramlakhan

Congratulations Wendy! Please email Amy for your gift certificate information.

What a great time to shop for some favourite rubber images as The Paper Romance online store currently has a sale on all new High Hope images and Your Next Stamp images. YNS images are now also available in cling mount! No code needed for this sale as the prices have already been marked down.

This week's challenge is brought to you by Andrea. Since I've copied her post ( I just had surgery yesterday and although I am recuperating well, I am tired and so you can read her words 'cause she layed out some fabby text! ) I am currently a guest designer for Paper Romance and I am loving it! Not only do I get to play with some of the sweetest and hottest images out there BUT I also get to hang out with some of the coolest stamping ladies around! I want to give my personal shout out to some new guest designers whose work I have admired for a long time- Frances aka Stamp Owl and Melanie Holtz. Already I am drooling over their creations as I do the other Paper Romancer's cards.

Okay, now back to the challenge! It's an easy one- just add glitter! That's right- let your inner bling shine baby! If you play along this week, you could be the winner of a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Paper Romance! Just link your card below, and if you're loading into an online Gallery, use the keyword PRC6.


For my creation, I used the sunflower Buggies, a New Release from High Hopes Stamps.....you can see them HERE

Kay, I'm off for a nap.........but check the rules and follow the sidebar to see the Sweet DT's creations!


Here's the skinny on the rules................
1. Please use a Paper Romance Stamp if you have one
2. Post a Direct link to your challenge card
3. Enter more than once!
4. Submit your entry no later than 10 p.m. on the
Wednesday evening before the next challenge.
5. Winners will be announced at each new challenge.

rc="http://lh6.ggpht.com/__K7wmvtWA5A/S0_MxF5iUxI/AAAAAAAADY4/E8Bdjbp89kU/Vicki-Animated-Signature.gif" />

2 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****