Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween




Hope you had a spooktacular day! Thought I'd better post this project before the day was out, or I'd have to wait until next year! I made this very simple card in a Jiffy using the latest release's over at Stampotique. The Pumpkin is from Halloween Cube 2, The sentiment and Kisses Line image is by the very talented Jo Capper-Sandon!

I love to colour on Kraft Cardstock, it requires little effort and I just like the look that you can achieve. Hope that you had lot's of sweet treats today.......I wish that Jonathon was still trick or treating, because I'd have a Candy Stash to raid..............hmmmmm off to find something sweet!

Happy Halloween,



3 comments:

  1. Love your grungy little pumpkin!!! Cute bg papers and button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh VERY cool card Vicki!! I love the colors and the flower is just perfect with it!! :) Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****