Saturday, May 28, 2011

Flower Soft Sponsor's Bugaboo Stamps!

Link
Please Scroll down for my C4C Challenge!


This week, Flowersoft is sponsoring the Bugaboo Stamps Challenge Blog. I've had the Opportunity to work with Jody's images before as part of the Totally Stampalicious Design Team
However, this image, Ava Flower is a digital image that is exclusive to Bugaboo Digital Stamps

LinkI used this fun Upcyle DP, Which I picked up at Outlines Rubber Stamps, who also happeLinkn to carry Flowersoft! In terms of Flowersoft, I alternated on the flower Petals Between Baby Pink and Peony Pink. I also added some Lemon Yellow To the centre of the flower prior to topping it off with a pearl! Ava is coloured in Copics of Course, with some White Gel Pen highlights! Follow the Links on my sidebar to the Flowersoft Website to find the colours I've listed.

The Happy Birthday Sentiment is from the Back2Basics Stamps set from the {Stamps} of Life. I believe that was the first set that Stephanie Released and I still come back to it quite often!

Anyhow, if you'd like to play along with the Catch the Bug Challenge, you can find all the details HERE

Happy Stamping!

7 comments:

  1. This is great!!!! First time for me visiting your blog... off for a nose around! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Vicki! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just too too cute for words and love the flower 'soft' too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card, love the coloring and the flowersoft is perfect on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever and fab use of Flower Soft....wonderful work, as always

    ReplyDelete
  6. great coloring!!!!! the stamp is so pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****