Monday, June 20, 2011

Outlines Monday Designer Challenge-Keeping it Krafty!

This week, our challenge was to use Kraft Paper in our creations~I
I used this Spooktacular Chandelier Halloween image as my my image
I embossed the image with Black embossing powder onto Kraft Paper! It was easy peasy!



To Jazz it up at bit, I used Viva Pearl Pens in Orange, Yellow and Kiwi

Notice the Tree on the Cardbase? I stamped it tone on tone, just to give a little oomph to the background. You can find the fabby Tree Stamp HERE

Make sure you check out the OUTLINES BLOG to get all the deets on how to play along and follow the links on my sidebar to see all the great DT creations~


9 comments:

  1. Very fun Halloween card, Vicki. The kraft is terrific with that image and the pearl pens really pop on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to be sooooo ready for a Spooktacular Halloween! I love your card and how you used the Viva on it! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh, you do such a terrific job of "seeing" into the future! This Halloween card is packed with fun and is Ohhhhhh-Ahhhhhhhh worthy for sure! Love the pearl pens here!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Vicki- LOVE this image (tree too!) and LOVE this card...something about using Kraft I guess I think is so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Pearl pens make this so FUN... the wild colors are a perfect combo for a funky and fun Halloween card... love the tree stamped in the background too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooohhh, I love Halloween cards and that is brilliant adding the tree on the background paper. Very cool card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AAKKKK - AWESOME!!!!! I love the chandalier with the green and orange!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****