Friday, July 29, 2011

C4C 98-Winter's Dream


Hi everyone and happy Saturday. It's challenge time again here at the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and our challenge hostess Cindy is bring you her last fun challenge for the month. Today we are making Tent Card's. Here is a Tutorial for your  Tent Card!! The only difference in my card is that I made it 4.25" x 12" instead of 8.5".

My card worked up very quick and easy as I used the newly released Flower Soft Christmas Snow Globe Kit. This kit is specifically designed to work with the Flower Soft Snow Globes, however I wanted to think of other creative ideas to use them!  After cutting out the pieces of the kit and assembling the card, I added Polar White Flower soft to the snowy areas on the trees.

If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C98. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

Since I'm coming under the wire to make this post in time, I'm going to miss getting the team links up, but if you follow the links on my sidebar, you'll see all the Crazie's Creations!


10 comments:

  1. oh wow Vicki this is gorgeous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks even better here than it did last night! Love the snowglobe effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning.. A GORGEOUS scene you've created.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I SO want to be in that scene! It's 100F here today and I'm meeeeelllllttttting... Gorgeous card, Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a winter wonderland delight, Vicki....totally gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous girl!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful design, Vicki! Looks like a classic, Vintage Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Vicki! My goodness your card is absolutely gorgeous! It's a masterpiece. . .I just love the scenic background! This card is definitely worth framing for sure!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****