Saturday, October 29, 2011

C4C 111-Something Sweet!

Hi everyone,

It's Saturday which means the "Crazies" are back with another fun challenge for you all.

Tammy our challenge hostess finishes off the month with something sweet and tasty!





It’s almost time to put on your costume and head out for Trick or Treat! Incorporate CANDY into your card design today!


For my card, I used this Sweet Sweet Gingerbread with Treats image. I coloured the image using my Prism Pencils and blended with Gamsol. Additionally, I sponged Tim Holtz Brushed Corduroy Ink to the edges. I added the sentiment and spiral candy, which is actually a Lollipop with the stick removed, to complete the card. Designer Paper is from the My Minds Eye Lost and Found Christmas Collection. The pearly brad is a My Minds Eye Lost and Found Decorative Brad Pack.  I finished up the card by adding tons of glitter. It isn't really captured in the photograph, but the glamour dust glitter makes this card just shine!!!

If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C111. Don't forget to go back to the C4C site  and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

Also wanted to wish Tammy a fond farewell as she will be finished with the team as of the end of this month.......she'll still be a forever crazy and I wish her the best with all her stamping endeavours!

now be sure to check out the Crazy Creations!




5 comments:

  1. wow zers Vicki, love the sweet image and your fabby coloring! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How totally fun and awesome all rolled into one! I really like the way you painted it too! It does look ready to eat!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****