Friday, November 25, 2011

Admit One


Today, I took a little time just to stamp for me! I got some fun stamps from The Cat's Pajamas last month, and had only inked one up so far. The Challenge on Splitcoaststampers yesterday was to use Ribbon in a fun and fancy way. As you can see, I rolled my ribbon and used it to ground the little pennants in the sweet paper. 

Isn't this little Barker Bear Cute!? I coloured him with my Touch Twin Markers




The Mix of Designer Papers are from the Simple Stories Life Documented line and include Celebrate Life and Life is Good. I cut the little pennants right out of the paper!!! Other little doodads include misc Ribbon, Stitching, Wire and the SU Tag Punch.

For those of you who celebrated Thanksgiving yesterday, I hope you enjoyed a wonderful Holiday.

See you tomorrow with my C4C post

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. ACK! Love this, Vicki!!! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. I hope you had a fab Thanksgiving too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB Vickie, I LOVE how you did the banner and your coloring is AWESOME!!~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****