Saturday, November 19, 2011

Crazy 4 Challenge 114- Black, White and WOW!!!!



Welcome to another happy Saturday here at the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog!!

Our November hostess Joycelyn has brought us a fun challenge that she's  done a few times in the past, but it is definitely one of her faves!

BLACK, WHITE, and WOW!!!

So that means create a card using black & white and only one other WOW color!!!

So my WOW! Consisted of this Fun Glittery Paper in Gold! I kept my card relatively simple, using the Tim Holtz Carved Ornament Die along with the Joy Magnetic Insert. I embossed the white panel with a Paisley Embossing Folder  as well as  the Black Ornament, but unfortunately it's hard to see in the picture!

I liked the simple design of the card so much, I created another in a Rosy Red Colour Combination!



If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C114. Don't forget to go back to the C4C site and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the crazie's creations~~~


Happy Stamping!


9 comments:

  1. This post was not only helpful but very useful too. Thank you for sharing this piece of your expertise with all of us. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, that die is awesome!!! Love the glitter paper on the first! So cool! Your red card is beautiful with that gorgeous ribbon too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh both cards are gorgeous Vicki! I really love the gold glitters. . so sparkly! The effect is beautiful. The red and white is fantastic too. . .it looks so elegant together! Beautiful as always!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah ha....was able to twist your blog post a bit so I could get to the comment part....hope it works each week....your ornament cards are regal and lovely....fabulous texture too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holly COW! W-O-W !!! Love the POP of gold and your embossing~~certainly makes it's presence known :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo these are great!!! I punched out some of these Joy balls - and have not done anything with them yet...now I have something to CASE!!!! Thanks hunny!
    Luv ya
    Jax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****