Thursday, March 15, 2012

Impression Obsession -March Release Peeks!



Impression Obsession is coming out with some fabulous stamps today! Isn't this image just the bees knees? ...hehe.....the bees knees.....I am SUCH a card!!!....can you tell i'm a little tired giddy tonight?  Emmy and Timmy go perfectly with this Honey Comb Cover a Card, Made for 4.25 x 5.50 inch cards!  You can read all about it on the Impression Obsession Blog and join in our Spring Challenge to win some awesome IO stamps!!!

Here's my Touch Twin Colour Map!




Hope you'll play along with us. I'm looking forward to seeing your spring creations!


4 comments:

  1. What a happy card, Vicki! I love the new image, and you have colored it so beautifully (as always!). The honeycomb background is perfect, and looks dimensional! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me it is the Honeycomb background that is the star of this card, when I first saw it I thought is was an embossed design !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute, cute image!! Love this, so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your coloring. The background is perfect for the image.
    PH

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****