Wednesday, May 23, 2012

SDC 55 Make it Bright!



Can't believe the week is almost half over!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE long weekends...just wish they were longer!!! 

I'm hosting the challenge over at Stampotique this week and I challenge you to pull out your Stampotique cards to make a bright and cheery creation! Summer's almost here and when I think Summer, I think bright and bold

For my card, I used this sweet sweet  Old Timey Frog Stamp along with this fun sentiment. I used the tiny star to add a touch of dimension to the background. My image was coloured with Touch Markers.

Be sure to enter your card over on the Designer Challenge Blog to get the opportunity to win a $30.00 Gift Certificate

Have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. Fan card, love your colouring als always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and wonderful card, Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful BRIGHT card Vicki! I just read your post about going back to school- AWESOME and you will be so happy you did! sending you a big hug and hoping you will still be available a little bit atleast :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****