Thursday, June 14, 2012

Impression Obsession Teams up with Balzer Designs. Blog Hop!!




Welcome to the Impression Obsession and Balzer Designs Blog Hop

If you've been hopping already, you've just arrived from the very Talented Laura's Blog


Impression Obsession has teamed up with J Balzer Designs to produce Clear Stamp Sets that coordinate with Julie's Stencils.

You can use the Stencils and Stamps Independently, or Together as I have in both of my creations!

To see how the Stencils work together, just follow This Link





For my first creation, a quick and easy gift bag, I used the Circle Set along with the Circles Stencil




I can't wait to experiment a little more with the Butterflies Set. It's so Whimsical looking...just love it!
I kept it monochromatic for my first go at it, but am sure to add some more colour next time!
You can find the matching stencils here!

Now hop on over to one of my favourite Stampers , Jenny's Blog to feast your eyes on her gorgeous creation! Be sure to leave a comment at each stop on the hops as Julie is giving away all six stamp sets with the matching Stencils to one lucky person that leaves comments!

Happy Stamping and Good Luck!


29 comments:

  1. So clever the way you have used them to decorate the bag! And the journal looks fab, love the shades of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ideas, simple, love the circles and stars, thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful projects! Great designs from a limited color palette. Love that tone-on-tone tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely projects! I am always looking for new ways to dress up gift bags thank for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous projects, sounds like you had fun playing with these sets !

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely projects-the butterfly cover is so pretty-love the quote you used on it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice tag and lovely book cover. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you have done with Julie's stencils and stamps. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These stencils and stamps are so wonderful!! Love your projects!!!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects! I especially like the circle set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those butterflies! Looks like fun! Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for showing us two completely different projects. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful work Vicki ! I especially love the butterflies & your creation with them, awesome with the pinks !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely projects! Thanks for being a part of the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great projects! I especially love the star tag. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. great projects, i am in love with the butterflies journal and the saying, awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great job! I LOVE the butterfly journal! I'm a butterfly nut and the pink you used makes it even better!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both your projects are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cool projects! Love the star and your journal page. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your projects are great. The stencils & stamps are awesome. Brain on overload with ideas. Must create.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your projects. They look great. Thanks for sharing, Johanne L.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such fantastic projects! I love Julie's idea of the stamps and the stencils working in tandem! Whoohoo! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh girl I LOVE those butterflies, I think I need them!!~

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my goodness, the butterflies are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great set and page!!! I so love the butterflies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nice projects, colors and design!
    PH

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awesome projects. I love the journal idea too but especially the butterflies. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****