Tuesday, July 3, 2012

CPS 272


Happy Tuesday! Hope those of you here in Canada had a fabulous weekend! For those of you in The United States, I wish you a Happy Independence Day. Have a fun and safe holidy

Just wanted to share my CPS card for you, which also showcases the latest release from The Stamps of Life, Crayons2stamp. Crayons to stamp~Awesome!!! I love Stamping Crayons!!! I used to love colouring when I was a little girl. I still remember getting fresh new crayons in my stocking each year. I'd open them up and breathe in the waxy aroma!!! Imagine my elation when the came out with a 104 box with a built in sharpner!!!! That was like winning the lottery!!! What was your favourite colour? Mine was sky blue pink!!

I LOVE this sketch from CPS! I'm sure that i'll make more cards with this one!

To play along in the CPS challenge, head on over to the CPS blog to see the sketch and the DT's fabulous creations!

Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****