Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Home is where the Heart is....



Isn't that the truth? I know that at times, my home can be quite chaotic as is the norm from time to time in everyone's household, but it really is my haven. Coming home at the end of a busy day is comforting. I haven't moved around much in my lifetime, so my sense of home....home being Kingston, is rather consistent. I moved to Kingston when I was 12 and apart from a tenure in the Greater Toronto Area for several years after college, Kingston remains my home. I'm proud to be associated with this Beautiful City. More than that, home is comfortable.....a place where you can relax in your jammies with messy hair and nobody gives a darn. A place where you can rest and refresh yourself for the next day. A place where you gain support from your loved ones, share your adventures and often a good belly laugh or two and at my house a place that I come to where my little furball is there to greet me as if I've been gone for a month, rather than hours. Home IS where my heart is.......

Supplies

Ink: Chocolate-Stepanie Barnard-ColorBox
Touch Makers in R4 and R2
Bakers Twine-The Twinery

3 comments:

  1. Really love this CAS design with that darling heart button!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simple and fabulous Vicki!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of this all on gorgeous craft paper. Just gorgeous Vicki.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****