Monday, January 28, 2013

Totally Terrific Textures!



I have some REALLY REALLY exciting news to share!

I'll be teaching some Copic Colouring Classes at Scrappin' Great Deals in London Ontario on the weekend of February 23rd

I'll be sharing some of the creations with you while I'm away in Cuba

This Image is going to be used in the Totally Terrific Textures Class! 
You can bring your images even more to life with Texture!

The cards that you will see over the next week are more about the images, not much fancy stuff, just Colour, Colour, Colour!!!


Watch the Scrappin' Great Deals Website for all the details on the Classes!

2 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card Vicki! Beautiful colouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Vicki. This image lends itself to a clean and simple layout

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****