Friday, February 15, 2013

Bellarific Friday! Anything Goes



So this week anything went at Stamping Bella for challenges!
I wanted to be fair and do something that I don't spend a lot of time doing and that is Journalling Pages and working with Mixed Media!

Soooooo I pulled out my neglected Journal and stamped the Mixed Media Flowers in Stayzon Ink
Then I stamped Jame Girl in Versamark and Embossed. 

I pulled out my Sprays by Stephanie Barnard and Sprayed in Guava over the Flowers.
THen I masked the middle of the Flowers and Sprayed with Sky, followed by a little water
I masked out the green area and sprayed with artichoke.....

Added some Rhinestones for extra Bling!!!

Fun......probably not my forte, but FUN and a Challenge

Stay tuned for Big New Tomoz!!!!

Next weeks challenge is a Sketch! 
I'll dig it up later this morning so you can play along and win some great Rubbah~

MWAH!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****