Saturday, April 27, 2013

My Heart is in my Art




While in Texas, I had the opportunity to learn monoprinting with my new "in person" friend Lydia!!! This is one of the backgrounds that I created. What a fun technique this is!!!!

I vowed that I will do more Art journal and I'm pleased to say that I now have TWO pages complete!!!!

I used this pretty YOURS TRULY stamp from Stamping Bella. Gee, I wish my hair was this long and flowy!!!! 

I hope to create more and more pages over the next while as I quite enjoy the free flow to this form of crafting!

Hope you are all enjoying a wonderful weekend!

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Vicki this is gorgeous! Love the colours. Looking forward to seeing more of your ' monoprinting' creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****