Friday, May 24, 2013

Bellarific Friday!



Today's challenge was based on the Inspiration Photo I posted yesterday.
For my card, I used Faith the Fairy

This is next weeks challenge! 
Be sure to get your submissions to Em before next Friday~



Wanted to share a few photos from last weekend

DREAMMMMING of last weekend when it was super warm and I could wear shorts
UNLIKE today........snow this morning...yes, are you KIDDING ME??? SNOW and cold rain.
Ahhh well, I'll just have to get cozy and stamp!!!

This place is off the beaten path and was so beautiful!
I had a wonderful weekend!





Hope you enjoyed this beautiful part of our country!


1 comment:

  1. Vicki this is FABULOUS - what a brilliant take on the inspiration challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****