Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What's up? New stamps from The Stamps of Life. That's what!



Stephanie's Club set for this Month is up!!!!
Phones4you is absolutely A-Dorable!

You can check out the new set HERE

For my manly card, I used a base of Shades of Grey Paper from The Paper Loft
I embossed my Vintage Phone so it would be NICE and SHINY....

Y'all know I'm attracted to Shiny things!!!! lol




The phone in this card reminds me of my Aunt Eunice, who used to like to wear animal prints!
So if you are following my blog from above Aunt Eunice, this one is for you!
Paper is from The Hobby Lobby!!!!

Will have some more samples up for you a little later this week!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****