Saturday, December 14, 2013

Bows and Holly- Z Becky Brown



Good Morning!!!

Once again, I apologize for being so scarce on my Blog.....I hope that you are all well and well on your way to having your Christmas to do list accomplished. I'm getting closer, but still have some things to tend to. Today, I'll decorate the tree. I'm looking forward to good company to adorn the boughs, to share laughter and some positive energy!

I generally find Christmas to be a bit of a stressful time, but this year I look forward to it. To surround myself with the spirit of the season, to remind myself what is truly important in my life and to transition into a New Year, leaving the past behind me.....learning from my mistakes, letting go and forgiving.

I created this fun purse to celebrate the Season. This Gorgeous Paper from The Farmhouse Paper Company. I embellished the purse with Die Cuts from Impression Obsession


Ribbon from Michaels and Stampin' Up!!!

I think you'll find that I'm going to be around a lot more. My lack of creativity has taken it's toll and it's time to revisit the aspects of me that i've put on a shelf for various reasons.

Have a wonderful day and I'll see you really soon!!!!

I Promise.....and I am a Woman of my word!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****