Thursday, December 26, 2013

DT Thursday with Impression Obsession!




I hope that you had a Wonderful Christmas with Friends and Family

We enjoyed a Wonderfully Quiet Day with those closest to us, who mean the most!

Now that there are no little ones in the house, our morning was late and leisurely. We shared our gifts around 10 a.m. followed by a lovely Brunch of Sausages and Wife Saver Casserole.

My Grandmother used to make this recipe. It's quite enjoyable because it's all assembled the evening before, which allows you to just pop it into the oven an hour before you want to eat.

Here is the link to the Recipe


I wanted to share another quick and easy but elegant Christmas Card with you!

When making cards in bulk, I like to have a simple design to make the task much easier!

I cut Cardstock Pieces at 4.25" x 11 "

I then Used Tone on Tone Real Red Ink to stamp the Watercolor Poinsettia Background

I stamped the Beautiful Sentiment in Gold Pigment Ink and Embossed with Gold Glory Embossing Powder. I added a small Faux Bow to the Bottom left of the card to pretty it up just a touch!

The Sentiment is called


Enjoy the rest of your Holiday!

Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

  1. Great card!! Love the gold sentiment and the red tone on tone stamping. Beautiful card. :) Glad you had a nice holiday. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****